It’s been a while, been so busy with work and university I haven’t had time to update you all.
I can officially say I’ve lost 1 stone 11 since January and kept it off and found a love for healthy cooking and eating the right way. It is important to me that people don’t pay over the odds for weight loss as it shouldn’t cost you anything to be healthy (excluding food).
How I’ve achieved healthy in 4 months:
- Free apps – Nutracheck and easy meals supported by the NHS.
- Drinking 2 litres of water daily
- Portion control
- Adding more fruit and vegetables to my meals
- Snacking better (natural yogurt, fruit, veg or snack ideas from easy meals app)
- 1000 calories or less 2 to 3 days out of 7 up to 1400 daily the rest of the week. Similar to 5:2 minus the feeling of being hungry on the low calorie days.
The best part is I still eat my favourite treats without over indulging my fave being chocolate.
I have more energy, feel more confident and my skin looks healthier and younger.
It’s not just about losing weight, it’s about changing my attitude towards food so that I can remain healthy and maintain good habits going forward.
Thank you for reading, one change is all it takes to change the way you think for a lifetime.
Let’s Find the Balance Together. 💜